Long Time No Post.



It has indeed been a long time since I shared a piece of myself with my blog readers through posting, sharing and obviously, disturbing ya'll till ya'll check out the blog posts.

Definitely a lot has happened.

So many things I've learnt and grown out of.

In it all, I'm grateful.

We all have amazing value adding talents that God has embedded in us and we also have amazing jobs that we do.

Some people talents align with their jobs.

While some don't, like mine.

Nevertheless, this shouldn't be an excuse not to still utilize all that's embedded in us.

I gave full attention to the blog when I had things under my control,I.e. everything i had to do was within my comfort zone but now that it isn't, it then dawned on me that I was on the verge of using my job as an excuse not to give my talent full expression.

So I'm here.

Doing what I love and adding value with the help of God and also making my readers know that our jobs, occupations, academics shouldn't be an excuse to slow down on our God given talents.

He blessed us with everything we have and everything we tend to quickly remember whenever our conscience pricks us about our talents that aren't utilized.

So are we going to then use God's blessings as excuses or use them as our sprinting force to doggedly do more for God through the utilisation of our God given talents.



James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

No more blank pages.

No more excuses.

No more comfy situations.

Just a willing soul doggedly in love with the Master's work.

Romans 12:6-8 "Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LIMITLESS YOU FORMATION!

DESIRES

IF