IF




"If I had written the exams at an older age, I would have passed"
"If I had grown up with my parents, I would have chosen a better spouse"
"If I didn't go to a polythenic, I should have been done with school by now"
"If I had followed them to the party, I would have gotten that business card and probably would have gotten the job"


These are the comments I got from friends that I asked concerning their "if" moments:
  1. If I loved my course of study from the onset, i would have graduated with a 1st class.
  2. If I hadn’t eaten so much, I wouldn’t be struggling with my weight.
  3. If I wasn’t scared and ashamed to rewrite jamb, maybe I would have gotten law and I wouldn’t be stressing over what to do when I graduate.
  4. If I had known I was enough for my happiness I wouldn't have relied on other people for my happiness.
  5. If I was not the first person in my family to attend university, I wouldn't have had some academic issues.

 We all have gone through our "if" moments, and we know the feeling we get after, the feeling of lost time.

We feel we ought to be in a different and higher level than we are currently and sometimes beat ourselves up when we don't get to that point at a certain time.

We fail to think of the other "if".
"If God didn't sustain you, you wouldn't have scaled through".

"If God had not been there, you would have had a broken home".


"If God had not preserved you, you could have the best physique with internal diseases".


"If God had not made a way, you wouldn't even know what University is all about talk less of having the chance to try again".


"If God had not taught you a didactic lesson, you would have still been depending on others for your happiness".


"If God had not favoured you and gave you a mind blowing opportunity to be the first to attend university in your family, you wouldn't have been able to give vital information about universities to your younger ones and even your parents. You wouldn't have been a value adder to their lives in that area".


The fact remains that we hardly think of our "If" moments in a positive manner, and it can only be seen in a positive light when we anchor our lives on God, knowing fully well that even in our mistakes, God's purpose for our lives is still intact, not truncated.

God isn't obstructed by our mistakes neither is his purpose for our lives destroyed by our "if" moments of regret. 

Once we are willing to let him be our frontier, he turns our mistakes to miracles, stumbling blocks to stepping stones.

We can advice others, educate others, and even add value to others through our "If" experiences.

Always keep this in mind: If God didn't step in, it could have been worse.

In everything, give thanks.

Use your "If" moments to thank God that your life isn't worse off.
Romans 8:28; And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
So instead of dwelling and gathering "If" moments to last us a lifetime of regret, sadness and discouragement.

Let's thank God because we know that all that we've experienced are stepping stones to what he has in store for us.

 If only we would change our negative "if" moments to positive thinking of God's favour, faithfulness and love in our lives.

Comments

  1. Yet another amazing piece!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to look at the IF statement. Will definitely be applying more of this concept now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inspiring me and helping me channel my "if" moments on d positive direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This completely changed my mind set. Thanks for being a blessing for our generatio, VICTORIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on the good work.
    Don't relent and don't give up.If God is with you, who can be against you?!❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has encouraged and strengthened me.Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE LIMITLESS YOU FORMATION!

DESIRES