CONGRATS!


It's been a year now since I started up my blog.

 I was indecisive.

That's because I knew the intricacies of it all.

The likes, comments, constant readers, getting a domain name, constantly messaging and sharing links to people, getting a graphic designer, and being ready to get some negative answers along the way.

I wasn't prepared for all that.

 That's what I kept telling myself.

There are tons of bloggers already, what difference would mine make, I don't even have the funds to have a domain name, how would I type, I'm not that social. 

I kept feeding myself with all that and more.

People sometimes comment on my opinions when I talk.

Some told me to start a vlog or a blog but I had excuses ready on why I couldn't.

Until one cheery Sunday, God spoke to me through the ministering Pastor and I felt guilty.

Guilty that I wasn't using what God had given me freely for him, that I was busy giving God excuses and not being profitable in his vineyard.

I was still scared but I decided to put it all in his hands.

I gave him my fears and anxiety and on the 28th of July 2018, I published my first post.

I didn't want to be so concerned about who would read it, that's if anyone would read it at all.

I just wanted to give my all to God with no restrictions.

Up till this moment, I have gone through amazing comments and setbacks, non-motivators, motivators, and issues.

I still want to be more than just an additional number to the multitude of bloggers hence the name of my blog.

I've learnt so far that we have to genuinely be all in with God.

 We have to be willing to take the risk of using our gifts for God publicly.

 Matt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

We are experts at singing in the bathroom.

Dressing up ourselves in stylishly modest ways.

Making that exquisite meal, predicting movies, writing articles etc. but publicly we are only known as members of our churches and nothing more.

We would never know all the answers that we want.

Questions like if we'll scale through successfully by taking that step.

 But we have a God who knows it all and sees it all.

Congrats to those who are stepping out and showing the devil that God is bigger than their fears and doing exploits for God.

Congrats to the willing and applied-hearted.

Congrats to as many that are propagating Christ through their gifts.

Congrats to the vessels of Christ.

Congrats to me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE LIMITLESS YOU FORMATION!

DESIRES

IF